Sunday, January 28, 2007

Women's Fiction Book Meme

Ok.

Women's Fiction Book Meme

Contemporary, Historical, or Paranormal? All three. In order: Historical, contemporary, paranormal.

Hardback, Trade Paperback, or Mass Market Paperback? Whichever my library chooses. LOL I borrow 90+ percent of all my reads and buy the rest in mass market paperback.

Heyer or Austen? Austen.

Amazon or Brick and Mortar? Amazon. I live rurally and brick and mortar is no longer an option.

Barnes & Noble or Borders? No preference. Either is a treat when I venture into the city.

Woodiwiss or Lindsay? Umm, Woodiwiss. Not stating a preference there. Just noting which one I've read.

First Romance Novel You Remember Ever Reading? Flame And The Flower probably.

Alphabetize by Author, Alphabetize by Title, or Random? Generally don't keep books and the handful I have share a box with my son's baby book, photos and like stuff.

Keep, Throw Away, or Sell? Return to the library. *G* The rest I either send on to friends or turn into the local UBS. Keep no more than one or two a year. Would never throw a book away.

Read with dustjacket or remove it? With it. Wondering about this one too Anne. Why would you remove it?

Sookie Stackhouse or Anita Blake? Neither.

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks? LMAO I stop when my 4 year old or 43 year old demand attention. Never convenient, logical places. If left alone, I'm likely to just finish the book.

It was a dark and stormy night or Once upon a time? Ok, someone explain this one to my dumbass.

Crusie or SEP? SEP.

Buy or Borrow? Borrow.

Buying choice: Book Reviews, Recommendations, or Browse? All of the above. And can say that at least 80% of my selections are motivated by bloggers in this community.

Tidy Ending or Cliffhanger? Tidy ending... unless it's a series, then I can handle cliffhangers. : ) (copying Anne)

Morning reading, Afternoon reading, or Nighttime reading? All of the above.

Series or Standalone? Both.

Favorite Book Which Nobody Else Has Heard Of? Maybe the Ashley Gardner mysteries featuring Captain Lacey?

You're up Lori. :-)

1 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

No surprises in your answers. I'll do mine now. Today's meeting is all stuff I'm familiar with, so I'm playing around online. Just praying I'm not asked any questions for clarification of any issues LOLOL.