Sunday, January 07, 2007

How does it look to you?

Well, with Blogger beta disapearing and everybody going to the new Blogger, we were moving along just fine until - poof - the blog disappeared yesterday. So we bit the bullet and moved to the new templates. Now we can customize with the new "Layouts" and "Page Elements."

BUT, since I used a hack and added a second sidebar over on the left to keep our three column format, I just wanted to make sure that you all were seeing what I'm seeing. So let me know if you see anything totally funky, ok? Besides the fact that everything is centered, which is driving me out of my mind! I will fix it eventually, honest.

BTW, if anyone wants to add that second sidebar once you've changed over, here's the link: http://beautifulbeta.blogspot.com/2006/10/adding-second-sidebar-to-your-blog-part.html

7 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

I freaking love it. Thanks so much, Lori, for taking the time to fix the blog. It look mahvaleous dahlink. *G*

reviewer said...

Looks great!

Linda said...

I like it. 'Course purple and pink are among my favorite colors. *grin*

Question: What is the list on the right titled January? Is it a compilation of everyone's TBR? LOL

Linda

Lori said...

Did that help, Linda?

Erin the Innocent said...

Where are your links? How the heck am I supposed to blog hop if I don't have links to other blogs to click on??? lol

Lori said...

LOL - Anne has the link list. She'll put it up in the morning. She was busy getting her chapter done. Sarah was cracking the whip!

Kristie (J) said...

Looks good to me! I still haven't made the switch. I can't handle the thinking it will take *g*. I suppose I will have to someday but for now, I'm just as happy with my "old" blogger