Thursday, August 31, 2006

Help... I'm a Hormone Hostage!

There are certain days in the month when all my poor hubby has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands. Thankfully, most of those days, Bob will say "Honey, why don't you go shopping?" (Isn't he great?) That's when I know I'm getting a bit too moody or... ahem... bitchy. Yes, he really just wants me to go away, but he does it in such a .. er... loving way that I'm good with the brush off. Bob's is well versed in the three most wonderful words a man can say to his wife. No, not "I love you." (although he says those one's every day). The three best words in the male vocabulary have to be... "Yes, dear." and "Chocolate". Or maybe, "Honey, go shopping." Dang, I love my hubby *g*.

However, my mom sent this to me as I was bitching and moaning about my cramps today, so I thought I'd pass it along.





Man Speak:
DANGEROUS:SAFER:SAFEST:ULTRA SAFE:
What's for dinner?Can I help you with dinner?Where would you like to go for dinner?Here, have some chocolate.
Are you wearing that?Wow, you sure look good in brown!WOW! Look at you!Here, have some chocolate
What are you so worked up about?Could we be overreacting?Here's my paycheck.Here, have some chocolate.
Should you be eating that?You know, there are a lot of apples left.Can I get you a glass of wine with that?Here, have some chocolate.
What did you DO all day?I hope you didn't over-do it today.I've always loved you in that robe!Here, have some more chocolate.




13 Things PMS Stands For:

1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly, Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Potential Murder Suspect

0 People Gabbed: