Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tagged...

Damn it! KarenS tagged me. What were you thinking, Karen??? *sigh* Well, I must answer the questions, so here goes...

When did you start blogging and why? I started blogging in October 2005. No real reason why... just to branch out and try new things.

What don’t you talk about? Hmm... I guess I'd have to say that that the one thing I don't talk much about is my writing. It's very personal and I'll talk about it if I get published.

Are you and your blogging persona the same person? Yep. What you see, is what you get. Why hide it?

How do you use blogging to build friendships? I don't think so. I tend to blog hop a lot and if I make friends or acquaintences through that process, yay for me!

How would you describe your writing style? Pretty boring and tame compared to some of what I've seen in the blogosphere.

Tagging:
Jennifer B
Lori S
Kristie J
Ann Wesley Hardin
Lauren Dane

2 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

Hey, you know that was a joke, right? RIGHT?

*coughmutteryouneverknowthesedaysmutter*

Anne said...

I knew... and I snickered. *G*