Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm Going Through Withdrawal...

Have you all noticed that when an author sells to NY that you don't see a book from them in like forever? I know it's not their fault, they've got deadlines and the like, but damn it, I want a book from that author in a shorter time span than six months to a year! Anyone with me here?

I could name a few authors of whom I'm desperately awaiting book, but I won't. You know who you are. As a writer myself, I know the creative process takes a while, but damn it, meet your NY deadline for one book, then just to appease us put out one EC book. We'll be happy and we'll be content and the nagging will cease and desist... at least for a little while. : )

2 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to point out tht nagging creates wrinkles. *nodding* Scientific fact. *G*

Anonymous said...

Spew Alert!!! "We'll be happy.." ???? since when?
Gail who's puzzled by that sentence.