Monday, June 05, 2006

Some Sad News.... Prayers Needed

Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Jennifer B. Her brother was killed in a car accident this weekend. As you can imagine, her family is devastated, but they're holding up. Her nine-year-old niece was in the car with him but has been moved from ICU to step-down care, so hopefully she'll be moved to a regular room soon, so she'll be okay.

Jen told me she probably won't be able to get online until this weekend, but if you'd like to send her your sympathies, you can reach her via email at Whisper52hb4c @ yahoo.com. If anyone is interested in sending a card, email me off list at annejg24 @ gmail.com and I can get you her snail mail address.
Best,

Anne... *Sending many hugs and prayers to Jen and her family during this trying time*

4 People Gabbed:

Angela James said...

Oh, how horrible. My sympathies to Jen and her family. It's difficult to lose a family member, ever, but suddenly like this seems to have it's own trauma. I hope her niece recovers quickly from her physical injuries--I'm sure losing her daddy won't be quite so easy to handle :(

~Angie

Lori said...

Holding Jen and her family close in my heart and wishing them peace.

Kristie (J) said...

If you are talking to her, please tell Jennifer how sorry I am for what she and her family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with her. And give her a big hug from me.

Erin the Innocent said...

Jen and her family are in my thoughts :(