Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bo Bice's New CD-- My Verdict


I'm listening to the new Bo Bice CD that just came out titled The Real Thing. I checked it out from my local library since after seeing him on American Idol a few weeks back sing that song I wasn't sure I was going to like it... so I figured try it before I buy it.

Well, it looks like I'm going to be buying it. It's 100% Bo Bice style, a little country, a little rock in his voice. Man! I love that! In some ways he reminds me a bit of Scott Stapp (the singer from Creed) in some of the songs. Bo rocks it up and I'm really enjoying it.. so much so that this is my third listen through, one after the other. Kinda like older/classic rock mixed with a bit of the new stuff. I love it!

My verdict: Two Thumbs UP!!!!!

1 People Gabbed:

Joni said...

So glad you liked it as well as I did...I got to hear his whole album on his site in steam-lined before I ordered it from there...got a free poster of him to hang on my ceiling...yeh like that'll ever go over well with hubby..LOL But, I really enjoyed his whole CD more so than I did Clay Aiken if that's possible...well..yeh, it's possible as I have such eclectic tastes for the most part of a variety of music..some songs depend on the mood I happen to be in but Bo covers all my moods wrapped up in one setting!

Joni