Monday, October 24, 2005

The Results From Last Week's Poll

Here are the results from last week's poll.

Who is your favorite Ellora's Cave author?
Answers---------------------------Votes
1. Sarah McCarty------------------38
2. Jaci Burton----------------------36
3. NJ Walters----------------------15
4. Lauren Dane--------------------13
5. Nicole Austin-------------------12
6. Delilah Devlin-------------------8
7. Gail Faulkner--------------------7

8. Sherri L. King--------------------7
9. Ruby Storm----------------------7
10. Charlotte Boyett-Compo------7

The top two authors will be entered into another poll later on along with the other top two authors from the weeks to come.

The new poll is up for this week so I hope you all will cast your vote for your favorite EC author. Next week's poll will be for the favorite MALE EC author (there are more of them than you think). LOL

NEW POLL WAS UPDATED/RESET ON MONDAY, 10/24/05, 11:00 a.m. CDT DUE TO ERROR. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to re-vote for your fave author!

HAPPY VOTING!

6 People Gabbed:

Karen Scott said...

That was fun Anne!!! Can't wait for the next poll!!

Karen Scott said...

Ooops! I just noticed the new poll!! Lora Leigh or Lacey Alexander, tough choice for me!

Does this class as trying to influence votes? *g*

Anne said...

LOL! You're safe to say whatever you want here... and if you influence votes, so freaking what! Whoever gets offended will have to GET OVER IT! LOL!

Karen Scott said...

Anne, when I tried voting, I don't think it registered.

Anne said...

I'm with you Katie! It is too darn hard to pick one author, which is why I haven't voted yet. BUT that sure does say something about EC as a publisher when you love all the authors that choosing one is just too difficult. : )

Anne said...

Karen, email me at my email address and I'll put the vote in for you. : )