Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's all about Kristie II ;-)

Holy crap, I'm posting again! The world must have ended...

But Kristie would like to see desktops, so here's my home one (since I'm off work until August). Note the lack of icons compared to Lori's, lol. I'm a TAD anal about clutter on my desktop. All that's there is the recycling bin, a Pics folder for when I move the pics from my camera (which are then transferred to the giant hard drive), and my Couch to 5k Workout Plan. That is there as a reminder to actually do it. Riiiight.
Yes, the pic is my beautiful boy who's kept me away for so long. Can you blame me? ;-)

4 People Gabbed:

Kara said...

Love the picture - what a cutie!!

nath said...

Awww, he is soooo cute!!

Kristie (J) said...

Awwwww - what a sweetie he is. And I got a chuckle out of his shirt and thought a nice blue Blue Jay shirt would work equally fine :-)

KateS said...

Thanks, guys! And Kristie(J), sorry, hubby wouldn't allow him in anything but Boston wear, lol. Though Blue Jays wouldn't be as bad as, say, a Yankees shirt. ;-)