Wednesday, March 04, 2009

JenniferB: Dinner Conversation

Sitting down to dinner. Me, my husband and our 6-year-old boy...

DH: Blah, blah, blah about work.

ME: Well, Sheila's back from Denver.

BOY: Who is Sheila?

ME: Momma's boss.

BOY: I thought Norm was your boss.

ME: Oh no Baby. I quit that job a long time ago.

BOY: [puzzled frown]

ME: Don't you remember? Momma had two jobs and I had to pick just one. I picked the new one and Sheila is my new boss.

BOY: Did you use use eenie-meenie-miney-moe to pick?

5 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

Awww. If only it were so easy, huh?

Jennifer B. said...

LOL! The irony is - as you remember - I really struggled with this choice. His mental image of me saying eenie-meenie hit close to the truth...out of the mouth's of babes. LOL

nath said...

LOL, kids :D Wish life was as easy, seriously.

Tracy said...

OMG I love kids! Too funny!

Jennifer B. said...

I do too Nath. Us adults make it way too complicated. No question.

Waving to Tracy!