Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All About Me by the Man to Die For

So there's a Meme going around where we ask our kids questions about ourselves, and have them answer them. Holly decided to turn it around and have MM answer them. I thought I'd have the Man to Die For do the same. So here's his take on me.

1. What is something I always say to you?
I love you.

2. What makes me happy?
Being covered in warm laundry.
(I'm a serious freak. He dumps all the laundry fresh out of the dryer onto me. I love it!)

3. What makes me sad? Hmmmm. You're not often sad. When you are, it's the big stuff, like your dad passing, or the loss of a pet.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Snorting when you laugh. Walking into walls. Rambling away on a caffeine induced high.

5. What was I like as a child? Well, I didn't know you then, but you look pretty cute in pictures.

6. How old am I? Younger than me.

7. How tall am I? Depends who you ask and how much hair is included. Officially, I think its 5' 2 and 3/4"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Can't say that here. Your 2nd favorite thing to do is read romance novels.

9. What do I do when you’re not around?
Read romance novels. Didn't you read #8?

10. If I becomes famous, what will it be for? If you becomes famous, it will be for making the world's best lasagna!

11. What am I really good at? Again, I can't really say that here. But you're also an awesome mom to our kids, and you are the best wife ever. You are apparently pretty damn good at your job, since they kind of ask you to do everything. And even though you only play once a year, you're still the best flute player I know.

12. What am I not very good at? Folding my laundry the way I like it or loading the dishwasher efficiently.
(He's just a little anal-retentive, huh? I fold the laundry and load the dishwasher perfectly fine. This is how he ended up being the one to do the laundry for the last 20-odd years)

13. What do I do for my job?
Everything web and email.

14. What is my favorite food?
Chocolate. Oh, and also chocolate.

15. What makes you proud of me?
You are the anchor of our family. You hold it all together. (sniff)

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Tweety Bird

17.What do we do together?
Speak in unison, go to concerts, and an occasional movie.

18. How are we the same? Our dads were both physicists, and our moms both nurses, and all lived in Chicago in the late 60's. We have nearly identical socio-political views. We have similar tastes in music, though you lean toward 70's love songs more than I.
(they call me 70s woman!!)

19. How are we different?
I'm a boy, you're a girl. Lucky for us!
(Oh so lucky!!)

20. How do you know I love you? I belong to you. I don't know how I know it, but I belong to you. Sometimes I don't show it. But I know I do. Baby, I belong to you.
(sigh. isn't he just the sweetest? listen to the whole song here.)

21. Where is my favorite place to go? Anywhere that's sunny.

12 People Gabbed:

Marg said...

Awww...so lovely!

Renee said...

Oh man, #21. Who needs a romance novel?

Rosie said...

Daaaaang!! He's practically perfect. #20? Wow!

Lori said...

He's pretty fabulous, no? Thank goodness he emailed me the answers, or they might not have been so great, LOL! He had time to think about them *g*

Casee said...

That is so sweet!!

nath said...

Soooo sweet! He aced all those answers!! :)

No wonder you love him so much :)

Blanche said...

That really is so sweet!!! :)

Tracy said...

so sweet. He sounds like a wonderfully nice person! :)

Jennifer B. said...

To die for, yep. So happy you found the one my friend.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That was great. I loved number 8!! LOL!!

Sorry, I missed this one. Man, I have to make rounds to read them all!!

Kristie (J) said...

Awwwww - what a sweetheart he is. I loved his answers.

Holly said...

Awww! Isn't it great having them answer? So sweet.