Tuesday, February 03, 2009

New Season...

So, the new season of American Idol has started. Who's watching? Do you watch from the very first airing with all the dorky people who think they can sing and really sound like a drowning hyena? Or do you wait until they get to Hollywood... which is right now. If so... do you watch from round 1 or wait until round 2? Or, do you just wait until they have the final 24?

I usually start watching from the first airing, but not this season. I just couldn't handle it. *G* So, I just started watching since Hollywood and that seems to be working out well for me. I don't have to put up with the horrible contestants, but rather just the good ones who should be there. So, this is all good. I haven't picked out a favorite yet, though the guy with the punk-rocker hair is pretty good. We'll see how it all plays out.

Do you have any faves yet? IMO Bikini Girl should already be gone, but for some reason... she's not. Pfffft.

Thoughts!??

1 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Watched from Day 1. No set favs yet.