Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy birthday to my baby boy

My baby is eleven today. He loves to cook. Last night he wanted to make brownies to honor the occasion. From scratch. Ugh. When was the last time I made brownies from scratch? He went through a recipe book and found possible the most complicated recipe he could find. But I love him, so I agreed.






I didn't even get to taste them :( He took them to Sunday school with him this morning. Seems like I should get some sort of reward for all that labor eleven years ago, AND the labor last night, shouldn't I? Sheesh!

Happy birthday, my wonderful, sweet, adorable, loving munchkin!

7 People Gabbed:

Dev said...

What a great mom you are! The brownies look delicious!

Happy birthday to your munchkin. They grow too fast.

Holly said...

Aww, how cute is that? He wanted brownies from scratch? I love it.

You totally deserved some of the brownies as a reward, though. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Stacy~ said...

Belated happy b-day to the munchkin! Oh I would have loved to gotten my hands on one of those brownies, they look yummy :)

nath said...

LOL, so cute!! Happy birthday to your son, Lori :) He looks a bit like you :)

So, did you get to taste?

Lori said...

He actually has my coloring, but looks exactly like Bob, Nath. And no, I didn't even get a sliver of a taste, dammit. Humph.

Thanks for the b-day wishes, all. Yesterday was a good day :)

Jennifer B. said...

Adding my belated Birthday wishes! So glad it was a good day for him. And you. :-)

Chantal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yum, pass some of those my way :)