Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sigh... Anne's bug bit me

It's all Anne's fault!

What kind of smart are you? Someone pass this on to the development team at my job, please. The last few days, they seem to not understand that I know what I'm talking about, and that my boss highly prizes my intelligence. *headdesk*

All-Around Smart

You are all-around smart. Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things. You have a well-rounded brain.

20% theoretical intelligence
20% natural intelligence

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

1 People Gabbed:

Linda said...

Interesting quiz. I landed in All-Around Smart too but it surprised me when it landed on the applied side rather than the school smart side. Of course, it's always chancy when you're given two choices and you could easily choose both. Eh.