Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm the newest member

Hi Everyone,

Anne recently invited me to join everyone here at Lets Gab...so, this is just a quick introduction about me...this will not be too exciting.

My name is Lori T and I live in the Wyoming. I am married and have five children who range in age from 21 to 11. I have two grandbabies...a granddaughter and a grandson...who I am absolutely crazy about.

I am an avid reader and ran across Lets Gab a while ago and now visit daily. I was really excited when Anne invited me to be a part of this and I hope that I can find some clever things to talk about. I am looking forward to being here.

11 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

Welcome to the craziness, Lori! We're happy to have you! Tell us more about the kinds of books you like, etc.

I have fond memories of crossing the Wyoming state line from my CU days, cause the drinking age was only 18 in Wyoming, LOL! We made the 45 minute drive up the diagonal to Cheyenne many a time :)

And skiing at Jackson Hole... ahhh... those were the days! I loved Wyoming. It's a beautiful state, that's for sure. Where in Wyoming are you?

Sarah McCarty said...

Welcome Lori T Nice to meet you.

Dev said...

Welcome, Lori T! I'm your neighbor directly to the north in Montana. Looking forward to getting to know more about you!

Anne said...

*waving* Welcome Lori T! So glad you made it! I hope you have a good time here. Wheeee!

Lori T said...

Thanks for the welcome.

I am in Casper and we have lived her for about nineteen years...prior to that we lived in Colorado.

I am a romance kind of girl and I love paranormal. Recently, I have really gotten into urban fantasy.

Stacy~ said...

Hey Lori T! I know you :) I'm from the Yahoo groups. How ya doing sweetie?

Lori T said...

Hi Stacy!

How are you doing? Things as always seem to be a bit crazy in my world.

Are you heading to RWA?

Stacy~ said...

Yep, I'm leaving for RWA this morning, on a 10am flight.

Hugs to you and your family. I'm a regular lurker, occasional poster here, so I'm sure I'll see you around. Take care.

Rowena said...

Hey Lori T!!! So cool that you're joining Let's Gab! I look forward to reading your reviews and such over here, this is a great group of readers! =)

Now, I've gotta ask...did you enter a contest on Book Binge for Kerry Reich's The Best Day of Someone Else's Life? If so, you won the book and I need your addy to mail your book to you! ;)

Lori T said...

Hi Rowena~

That was me and I am so embarrassed because I swear I sent my address in, but I went through my sent emails and could not find it.

I just sent you an email...just let me know if you got it.

Sorry, what a dork I am.

Jennifer B. said...

Welcome Lori T! So cool to have you join the conversation here, and help keep it going when slackers like me drop off. LOL

Five children? Wow, just wow. That is fabulous. The stories you can tell.

So great to have you here.