Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I Love My Library

Just a few examples of why I love my library.















Emily Giffin - Something Borrowed ; Something Blue.
Diana Palmer - Fearless.
Kathryn Shay - Taking The Heat
Rachel Gibson - Not Another Bad Date
















Christie Ridgway - How To Knit A Wild Bikini
Charlotte Hughes - What Looks Like Crazy
Chelsea Cain - Heartsick
Christopher Moore - Bloodsucking Fiends
Jeanienne Frost- Halfway To The Grave
Julia Harper - Hot

See what I mean? What an awesome selection, no? The only thing that would make it better would be if they had the Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark books... sigh, but they don't. I can't help it... I'm greedy. :-)

3 People Gabbed:

Chantal said...

Yay!

I love mine too. The audio section is booming. I'm way into audio books lately.

Nikki said...

I do not love our library. Our library is the slowest acquiring library in the whole wide world. And to top it off, they do not catalog the paperbacks. However, I did pick up one newly released hardback today.

Dev said...

I love my library too, Anne. They get a lot of the books in that I want to read, and they also take suggestions on what to order!