Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It Gets Old... Seriously

























Oh my God. I am sooooo sick of people with over-inflated egos and an unrealistically ginormous sense of self-importance. It is getting old. Fast. I get how people can feel this way about themselves... but, dude, whatever. It's not how things are so just get over yourself already. Sheesh! And for those who think they know what I'm talking about, that's not it. LOL How easily the little people are forgotten... and it's just... some peoples' arrogance astounds me. Pffft!!!

4 People Gabbed:

Jenster said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm feelin' ya on this one!

sybil said...

If all that matters is you love yourself why do you care about the people with over-inflated egos?

And couldn't it be that IS how it is for them? Cuz they lurve themselves too and think that is all that matters... so your being pisses about it doesn't really matter.

And isn't it just as arrogant to think they should think lower of themselves just because in your world they suck?

Just saying *g*

LOL hope your day is going better today ;)

Anne said...

I think you missed the sarcasm, Sybil.

Jenster- Gets annoying as hell, doesn't it? But I'm looking AWAY from the asinine-ness. :-)

sybil said...

oh... oops but hey I do have an unrealistically ginormous sense of self-importance

:)

but I do hope your day is going better ;)