Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex & The City- The Movie

Yep. Saw it today. Loved it! So much more than the fluff I imagined it would be. You get Carrie, Louise, Big, Miranda, Steve, Brady, Magda, Samantha, Smith, Samantha's hunky neighbor Dante, Charlotte, Harry, their adopted daughter Lily (who is so beautiful)... add them all up and you get laughs... oh so many laughs; tears, I shed more than a few and I must say you will probably cry a bit too (how could you not??!); happiness, disappointment, gasps, snickers, oh no's, yes's.

I rarely go to the theater to see movies because frankly it costs too damn much. I only go if I KNOW a movie will be worth the cost. Sex & The City, to me, was well worth it. I'm considering going again... it was THAT good. FABULOUS!

2 People Gabbed:

Dev said...

I want to see this so badly! I have to be patient, though, because two of the girls I'm going with are out of town right now. But, I think next weekend is Sex night. We're going to dress up and go out for dinner and drinks (cosmos, of course) first, and then hit the movie.

I'm so glad you liked it!! Sounds like you had a great time.

J said...

Looks like you really enjoyed the movie outing! I don't go to theatres that much either. Am saving $$$ to watch Mama Mia!