Monday, May 12, 2008

More concert madness, and we're off to the poorhouse. But we'll be happy there!

Our concert tour begins again tomorrow night...

First up, Joe Jackson. Love love love Joe Jackson! I think Look Sharp was one of the best albums evah. It was so long ago, though, I hope that he still plays stuff off that album!





No video for this one, but I love the song so much... if you've never heard it before, you should listen to it!



Then, it's on to the Police and Elvis Costello - together! I am SO STOKED!! We paid up the wazoo, but we have orchestra seats dead center.
(Did you know that Sting was an English teacher before becoming, well, Sting? You can totally tell from this song...)



2 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!

Dev said...

I can't see the videos because I'm at work, but it looks like you're going to have a lot of fun. You've got some great concerts coming up!