Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, and ...ewwwwwwwww

First off, let me wish everyone a happy mother's day! Whether you are a mother, have a mother, or whatever, I hope you had a wonderful day on Sunday! I did. I woke up to Steve cooking scrambled eggs for me. Kid loves to cook. Jeff, of course, was still sleeping, LOL. No worries - all was peaceful, just as I like it.

On to the ewwwwwwwww.....

My mom mentioned today that she spent some time on the MCTC web site, and somehow found a link back here to my post about the "c" word. Just... ICK. Not just that my mom read that post, but that she read this blog, where I post my private thoughts about my family, and my life in general. This is where I vent, my outlet, where I bitch and moan, as well as share my thoughts on sex and stuff like the "c" word. SO not stuff I want my mom lurking around reading.

Bob & I spent a good deal of time looking at the MCTC site, and couldn't find the link. The best we can come up with is that Anne left a comment on the blog, and so my mom followed it back here, and read through every damn post. Cause she specifically mentioned that one post, and that was flippin' ages ago.

So, if either I or the blog one day disappear (Anne, can I convince you to move to WordPress or some other blogging site?), you'll know why LOL. Just....ewwwwwwwww.....

3 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

Oh boy. Um, yeah, we can definitely move it to wordpress. I've been considering it anyway. If we do that, I think we should do a .com site so we can add a whole shit load of smilies *G* and widgets What say ye?

Rosie said...

I have lots of family. Many of them play online. Only my sisters visit the blog. There's no way I'd want my Dad or brothers visiting the blog.

Lori said...

LOL Anne I was just kdding...... I think.....