Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to the Man to Die For

Today is my wedding anniversary. We've been so busy that we didn't really plan anything, or think about what we are doing tonight. We generally don't exchange gifts. It sounds corny, but I kind of feel like our love is a gift all on its own, or, we're extremely lazy, which is far more likely. (Of course, if a few diamonds were to fall my way, I wouldn't say no!) Actually, what I want for my anniversary this year is for my husband to get a wedding ring. He lost it when we were in Tahoe over Spring break, and we haven't gotten around to replacing it. We're "we'll get around to it" kind of people...

Anywho... I just want to say a big I love you to the man to die for. You have made my life a blessing. Every day is an adventure. I laugh each day, and I go to bed with a smile on my face every night. I have a true life partner, a wonderful father for my children, a man who writes me love songs, a horrible punster, a hot stud in jeans, a beautiful soul to share each day and the rest of my life with.

I love you, sweetie!

4 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

Happy anniversary my friends! HUGS!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Stacy~ said...

Belated happy anniversary! What a lovely tribute :)