That KristieJ... She's like the energizer bunny. She just keeps going and going and going.... She's moved on to DIK Heroes.
LUCKY ME. I already did this post awhile back *patting self on back* I'm just copying and pasting! Without further ado...
1. Clint McKinnely (Promises Prevail) – An uber-alpha who makes you feel completely protected, loved, safe, and secure. He falls to his knees with the love he feels for Jenna. And completely rocks your socks in bed. Um, a no-brainer.
2. Kyle Chase (Giving Chase) – He is his woman’s best friend. Cries over her. Does everything within his power to let her know how special she is. And definitely knows his way around the bedroom.
3. Simon Wade (The Viscount in Her Bedroom) – I would take this Viscount in My Bedroom anyday. He’s warm, has a great sense of humor, makes lemonade out of lemons. Loves his family, too. Oh, yeah, a fantastic kisser as well.
4. Sebastian Ballister (Lord of Scoundrels) – He is so vulnerable, yet strong. Charismatic, yet insecure. Poignant, intelligent. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and hold him close and wipe away all his hurts. Don’t get me wrong, though, he’s definitely not a sympathy fuck.
5. Mark Hawkmore (Passion) – I love it when a guy wears his heart on his sleeve. Mark loves Passion so much, it’s painful to read the last third of the book. But at the same time, it’s that strong love that makes him so appealing. Oh yeah, and his incredibly huge wanker. (side note: it does seem like that would hurt like the devil, though…)
6. Nick Gentry (Worth Any Price) – The wounded hero – the first scene in the book grabbed me and I was his from there on out. Knowing his story makes me want to be the one he would allow to touch him. Knowing that his last thoughts when he thinks he is about to die are of how much he loves Lottie just made me shiver. And the element of danger swirling around him. Oh yeah, I'd do him.
7. Rhett Butler (Gone With the Wind) – Smooth talking, slick. Yet vulnerable, too. He loves Scarlett, and makes no excuses for her. He accepts her for who she is. Even loves her for it. That's seductive.
8. Michael "Saint" Halboro (London's Perfect Scoundrel) – Wickedly handsome, sinfully seductive, and he falls like a ton of bricks while Evie holds him hostage in a cellar. Everyone says reformed rakes are the best.
9. Christian "Superman" Hawkins (Crazy Cool) – Unintentionally funny, super hero, I loved the running commentary in his head. Loved him for rescuing Skeeter. Loved him for always setting Dylan straight. Loved him for being the family guy after he got his HEA with Kat.
10. Stan Wolchonok (Over the Edge) – Any guy that sings karaoke to "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" in front of a bunch of Navy SEALs, yet still inspire the fear of God in those same SEALs… H.O.T. He’s compassionate, caring, steadfast, funny, down-to-earth. And a Brockmann hero. Yum.
Who are yours?