Friday, March 21, 2008

Polls...















***Due to the mix-up of the ebooks poll and the fact that once there is one vote I cannot adjust the poll (blogger sucks that way) what I did was closed out the old polls and redid them into one poll where you can choose multiple answers. I hope this works for everyone now. And I will be using all the results.***


I've got the polls up for research on a blog post I'll be doing on trends and I wanted more than just my perspective.

If in any of the polls, you can't find the answer you need, please feel free to post it here and I will add it to my info.

I really, really appreciate all of your input! You all are the best!

*For anyone who already voted, I added a new one- Print, ebooks, or both.*

Karen- I owe you one!

7 People Gabbed:

Maura Anderson said...

On the where do you buy your ebooks poll, you need two or more of the above or to make it where you can select more than one.

Anne said...

Hi Maura *waving*

I should have been more clear about the ebooks. I meant it to be where you purchase ebooks most often. Sorry about that!

Linda said...

It's hard to answer which do you read MOST with both. A bit of a Huh? moment. But I voted. I look forward to seeing what you have to say in the convertible.

vanessa jaye said...

Hey Anne, just a couple of things: The *From where do you purchase ebooks?* still only lets you pick one place, rather than several/any/all.

Also, I *think* you meant to add Loos-ID to this poll instead of the Addendum options/Where do you purcahse ebooks the most? poll (Not sure the choices available in the Addendum match up to the topic/question, btw.)

Anne said...

Hi Vanessa,

Once the poll has votes, I can't change it at all. So, what I did was added Loose-ID to the addendum.

NOW what I did was closed out the old polls, keeping those votes, and redid the poll into a new one. So, you can vote for multiple publishers and all the answers are on one poll.

I still can't believe I forgot Loose-ID. Gah! LOL

Angelia Sparrow said...

About equally between Ellora, Circle Dark Publishing and Torquere.
I buy about 6 ebooks a year. (I end up with dozens as trib copies)

vanessa jaye said...

cool bananas, Anne. Sorry to be such a pain, but I figured your results were going to be skewed the way the poll behaved before. ;)