Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol... Top 12

So, this week was interesting. There is so much natural talent this season... it's freaking awesome.

Sayesha- Well, it was okay. Just okay. She needs to dare to be different if she wants to hang around a while longer.

Chikezie- Holy smokes! Anyone else shocked and pleasantly surprised? He was awesome!

Ramiele- Her voice is awesome, but like Sayesha, she's got to turn it up or she's gonna be gone soon and that's a shame because if she were just to let herself go, she'd be up in the top 5.

Jason Castro- Eh. He needed a different song. Just okay.


Carly- The woman rocked it up! Right song, right on cue, fabulous.

David Cook- Dude! Best of the night by far. He impressed the hell out of me! Loved it!

Michael Johns- Oh man, does anyone else think he's hot? I felt it. Very nice.

Amanda- I make no bones about the fact that I don't like her, but this week? Holy freaking crap she was awesome! Loved it! Loved it!


Brooke- Sigh... while I don't normally like her, I must admit that I thought she did a great job this week. She's just too toned down for me... but she did a hellagood job.








David Hernandez- What the hell, man? Is this freaking Broadway? Are we trying to re-enact the hideousness that was Taylor Hicks? *shudder*. He freaked me out and he sucked. Bottom 2 all the way.

Kristy- GAH! Horrifying! Nuff said. Me thinks she's leaving.

David Archuleta - Dude! You forgot the words to a Beatles song! What the hell man? I knew them and I'm not a Beatles fan! Totally not his best, actually his worst, but all the little girlies will vote enough to keep him in.

Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?


3 People Gabbed:

Kristie (J) said...

Chikezie: I thought he was OK up until last night. But he wowed me with his song last night.

Carly: Thought she was great!!!!!!

David Cook: Wowzers!!!! Superb!

Brooke: Very moving!!

Michael Johns: Oh yeeeaahhh - he's hot. And I disagreed with Randy and Simon - I thought he did wonderfully well.

As for the rest - we both think alike on all of them I think

Gail said...

OMG..I sooo agree with you. I've never been that impressed with Chikezie but last night he ROCKED!!

I have never like little Emo Girl Ramiele and last night she really hurt herself by singing to all the people who have left instead of doing a song for her. Guess what, do that and you will be one of the people who have left.

Anonymous said...

Chikezie was DA BOMB!!!!!

>>She's just too toned down for me.

she's the Sarah McLachlan of AI (and I"m a HUGE Sarah fan). I think she's a dark horse. I blogged mine but for the most part I agree w/you.

Too lazy to log in--going to buy groceries.