Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I Totally Love This Book....

I just reread this book for the millionth time and I love it just as much as I did the first time. It's sweet, it's hot, it's a book that makes me cry every time... it's so damn wonderful. If you haven't read it, read it now. I know you'll love it as much as I did.





Her Best Friend's Lover
By Shiloh Walker

Dale loves women, and they love him. His love life is a revolving door. No one special, no one stays, except Lauren, his best friend. She's a sweet, beautiful, talented woman. His rock, the steadying influence in his life. So why is he starting to see her differently? Where are these lustful thoughts coming from? Guys don't sleep with their best friends.

Lauren has loved Dale for five years, from the moment she saw him. She loves his smile, his walk, his deep, sexy voice. But he isn't in love with her. She's his pal, his confidant. Until one hot, steamy night…


You can buy it here in ebook form. It'll be the best $5.95 you've ever spent on a book.
You can also buy it here in print for $11.99.

GO! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??


2 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

I read this a long while back, but I remember really liking it.

Anonymous said...

The best $5.95, huh? :P

Thanks for the compliment!