Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol Recap... (just for you Gail) :-)

Well, to say those results were a shock would be an understatement. I totally wasn't expect the girls that left to be the ones to leave.

I'm way bummed that Alexandrea left. I really liked her, but I think she'll get a deal. I thought for sure Amanda would leave because she really, really sucked big time... and I do NOT like her. Her voice annoys me.

I'm also bummed that Alaina left. Dude, she's way better than Kady. Kady is a poser, honestly. She's nothing but a Britney Spears wannabe. And she isn't very good at all. Pitchy and ick.

The boys weren't too big of a surprise. I suspected Jason Yeager to go eventually, but I didn't expect it this week. I mean, to me, he sings better than some of the ones still there (LUKE) but this is what America did. So, we deal with it. He'll get a deal somewhere. He's got a good voice and he's pretty cute, so he's got the package that he needs.

As for Robbie aka Wig Boy leaving, not a huge shock. He ISN'T a rocker... he wants to be, but he so doesn't have the rocker personality or voice. Nuh-uh.

So, who will go next week? Boys... Luke? Danny? Girls... Kady? Asia'h? Let's hope it's one of those. *crossing fingers*

So there's my take. What's yours? Did the ones you expected to leave, get the boot? Or was it one that you least expected?

UPDATE: Again, Ken Levine, does a fab job on giving his opinion. He cracks me up.

3 People Gabbed:

Chantal said...

I was scared when Ryan called Luke to the stage. I'm glad he is still around.

Gail said...

I have watched every show this year because the girl child loves it, and I still don't know the names. Anne, you are amazing.

The guys going were no surprise, the girls were. I agree.

They keep saying this is the best competition ever. Is it? Coz so far there are only two or three who seem to be professional grade good. Maybe I'm too harsh.

Hugs for giving me the fix. You didn't think I lurked here as much as I do. LOL

ubercool said...

Hey, I liked your blog!
I just started a slideshow blog.It basically consists of slideshows created from Nachofoto
I created two slideshows for your blog.If you like my slideshow pl dont hesitate to embed it in your own blog.
American Idol 7: Top 12 Men who made to the finals
American Idol 7: Top 12 Women who made to the finals

There are loads of different slideshows on my blog which you might like and embed in your own blog.
You can also create you custom slideshow from Nachofoto
-anuj
PS: Feedbacks are always welcome!