Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol- Girls Night And Predictions

Red- I don't think will make the top 12.
Green- I think should make the top 12.

Girls aren't as good as the guys this year. What's up with that?

  1. Alaina Whitaker- Song was okay, but she's very good. I think she'll make it.
  2. Amanda Overmyer- I personally don't like her voice, but then again I didn't like Janis Joplin either.
  3. Amy Davis- Wrong song. Way wrong. She has the potential to make the top 12... but she needs a better-suiting song.
  4. Brooke White- She's okay, but I don't think she's strong enough to make the top 12. If by some chance she does, she won't last long. Just not strong enough. Reminds me of the show The Weakest Link. You just want to say, "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." (How mean am I? JEEZ!)
  5. Joanne Borgella- She's got a good voice. I get mixed emotions about her. She, at times, is one of the better female singers... but at times won't get her there.
  6. Kristy Lee Cook- So not good. Not top 12 material. I don't think she's ready to be here. Should have been the other one who made it- Carden I think her name was. Liked her better.
  7. Kady Malloy- She's got a good voice in there somewhere, you can hear it here and there, but I think the song just was wrong for her. Top 12?
  8. Ramiele Malubay- She's my second favorite. What a voice for such a petite gal. Top two material.
  9. Syesha Mercado- She's got a great voice, gave it her all, and she rocked it. Top 12 for sure.
  10. Carly Smithson- My favorite. Natural voice, amazing. Top five at least.
  11. Asia'h Epperson- Totally dig her. She's got a wonderful personality and she holy smokes can she sing!!! Top 12 for sure.
  12. Alexandrea Lexington- I really like her. Good voice, very pretty, great personality. She's got it all... and to sing that song as well as she did. Amazing.

3 People Gabbed:

Kristie (J) said...

My top two were Asia'h and Syesha

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne. Did you get a new job as an American Idol judge?

Anne said...

Um, anonymous smelly girl (heh), had you came to the blog two seasons ago, you'd have known that I did this back then. Didn't last year because it wasn't worth my time... didn't like the contestants enough. But this year, I'm diggin' it enough to get back into my thoughts.

So, no, no judging... just my thoughts and opinions and blathering... hence the blog title Let's Gab. *G*