Tuesday, February 19, 2008

American Idol- Boys Night And Predictions

Red- I hope this dude doesn't make the top 12, IMO.
Green- Will more than likely make the top 12, IMO.

  1. David Hernandez- All good. Liked him a lot. I think he'll make the top 12.
  2. David Archuleta- This is one talented kid. He's 17 and he IS going to make the top 12.
  3. Jason Yeager- He did a great job. Really, really great job... especially since he was singing Moon River... stab my eye already why doncha. He made up for it with his voice. Top 12? Possibly, but for how long?
  4. Danny Noriega- Eww. Horrid. No way this guy makes the top 12 unless he's the one they choose as the "Vote For The Worst" candidate this year (Remember Sanjaya? Nightmare) So bad. *shudder*
  5. Colton Barry- Another horrid performance. I get that the theme is 60s, right. But, dude. The guy chose Suspicious Minds. Not only did Elvis sing that but Daughtry rocked it when he was on the show. You so can't top that. Not in the top 12.
  6. Chikezie- Nice job. He came out a little flat, seemed like he was singing too low for his comfort level, but he finished with a bang. Top 12 easily.
  7. Luke Menard- Not bad to look at but tonight I'd have preferred to have done so with ear plugs. So not good. He won't make the top 12. He will stick around a while though because holy crap he looks like Orlando Bloom! Anyone else think so?
  8. Garrett Haley- Good God. How did he get in there? No, no, no. No top 12. No.
  9. Robbie Carrico- He was all right... just okay. Not fab. Not bad. Just okay. Top 12? Possibly. How long will he last in the top 12 is the question.
  10. Jason Castro- Don't like the hair at all. Corny song(What A Day For A Daydream-- huh? LOL), but he has a GREAT voice and also awesome personality. I like him. Top 12.
  11. Michael Johns- Holy hell, he so totally rocks. If he can get ME to like a Doors song (Light My Fire) you know he's good. He's gonna be my favorite... I can tell. He's a rocker. Top 12 FOR SURE... my prediction to be in the top 2, and if it were up to me, he'd win. BTW- HE'S HOT. Sizzle. AND with an Australian accent. Whew.
  12. David Cook- Horrid. What a disappointment. Bummer. He won't make it and I have to pout because I was hoping for more rockers this year.

2 People Gabbed:

Kristie (J) said...

Danny Noriega - TOTALLY AGREE - When he was singing I was thinking what were they thinking to put him through???

Michael Johns: Oh yeahhhhh - Totally agree with you there too!

I hope Luke Menard last a while longer. He is nice eye candy and with a different song he might be good.

I liked Jason Castro too.
David Cook - uh - no.

David Archuleta: young but very talented - and cute as a bug.

Basically - I pretty much agree with you on everyone last night.

Anonymous said...

What, did you get a new job as an American Idol judge?