Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Sad Really...

And a bit scary to realize just how bad my memory has gotten. A few days ago I read a good book, really enjoyed it, but today? I can't remember the title!!! I'm like... WTF? I go back through my library receipts (they print out your checked out books for you at each check out- love my library!) and I found it. But I'm like... how scary is it that I can't remember the title? It was a good book! It's not like it was drivel that I could care less about, but one that I truly enjoyed.

*shaking head* Scary, dude. Scary.

2 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

Oh Anne, I'm sorry you're having issues, but can I just tell you how happy I am that I'm not the only one?

The other day I finished a book, closed it and set it down on the couch next to me. Then, I realized I couldn't remember the H/H's names, who it was by or what the plot was about. I LIKED THE BOOK! I closed it thinking, "Wow, that was great" and not a MINUTE later I couldn't remember a single thing about it. I almost cried.

It has to get better soon, right?

Linda said...

Me too, Holly. LOL