Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOOK? * CATCH IT IF YOU CAN CONTEST *




My first NY Western Historical series is released from SPICE last Thursday. It's a super-hot, fast-paced romance with a strong heroine, a hero to die for, and a happily ever after that will touch your heart. Like my Promise series, Hell's Eight probably is not what a reader thinks of when they think Western Historical, but each of these stories is a slice of life rich with emotion, spiced with passion, and filled with moments I hope will make your heart twist. The men of Hell's Eight are unpredictable and fascinating. They're definitely a law unto themselves, as wild as the West in which they live. Determined, and single-minded, they've planned for every contingency that could complicate their goals except for the one they never saw coming: the extraordinary women that will capture their hearts.

Read an excerpt.

Sounds good eh? Well, it is. Unfortunately, all the attention seems to have made our hero and heroine shy. (For those waiting on their copy, SPICE has taken steps to make sure Caine's Reckoning will be available ASAP for everyone but in the meantime we can amuse ourselves with a contest.) While they were briefly spotted in the UK, and there was a rumor that they stopped over in Germany, no trace of their passing remains. Several ladies identified Desi and Caine as a very happy couple shopping in Wisconsin, and there was a confirmed sighting in the couple's home stomping grounds of Texas, but as before, nothing remains of their visit. Word is the shelf where they rested is bare. So, the Hell's Eight is sending out a search party of readers and offering a reward for proof of their safety. And because the Hell's Eight are a results oriented bunch, entries do not only have to be of a sighting, but can also consist of a lure: a reason why you think Desi and Caine should come to a book shelf near you. One that will tempt them to show themselves. A third option is to put this gif on your site and link to this page and then email me with the link to the site and the statement that you are 18 or older.


Catch It If You Can



Entries should be through the contact form on this sight. Please put Caine in the subject line. 5 winners will be chosen from all entries. Entrants must be 18 and over and should state so in the subject of the email to be eligible. Three winners will be chosen at random from all the entrants. Winners will have a choice of either an autographed copy of Caine's Reckoning or a $15 (us) Gift certificate to Amazon.com the contest ends 11/27/07 at 12 am Eastern time

That's it.


To enter email with either indicate the place of sighting and any pertinent descriptive information *we like descriptives *, Offer a tempting lure as to why Caine should stop by a store shelf near you, or post the Catch it if you can gif on your website, link to this page, and provide a link to where the gif is.

Remember to put:


  1. Caine and Desi in the subject line.
  2. State you are 18 and over (You must be 18 or over to enter)
  3. Your name, email, and address.
  4. Where you saw the book and how it looked (g) or why you want to see the the book or where you posted the gif.

Contest closes November 27 th, 12 midnight, EST US.

Good luck!

1 People Gabbed:

ChristyJan said...

I've not only seen the book, but I've held it in my sweaty little palms and I finished reading it yesterday!

OH MY GOSH!

I fell in love with Sarah's Promises series and I've been waiting for this book!

I pre-ordered in on Amazon months ago and I received it last Friday.

I would so love to win an autograhed copy. I'll even give you my firstborn in exchange for one.
(Either way, please take her)

I LOVED THIS BOOK! I LOVE Caine. Desi is a doll. AND, I so cannot wait to read the other seven men of Hell's Eight stories.

Sarah McCarty I fall down and worship you! Never have I read any historical western romances that I love as much as yours.