Thursday, October 18, 2007

Relay for Life wrap-up

American Cancer Society Relay For LifeThank you all so very much for your support in my efforts to raise money for cancer research for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life walk. In just over 2 weeks, you all helped me reach my goal of $1500, once my offline donations and company matches were all said and done. You all ROCK!

But, just as cancer never quits, so must we never quit. Holly is now doing her part, and walking in her local Relay for Life. If you wanted to help me out, but just didn't get around to it, or even if you did help me out... I bet you can find an extra spare $5. Every little bit helps. Why not help out Holly and MM in their efforts to wipe out cancer?!

3 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

thanks Lori! And many apologies, I fall into the "wanted to donate, but forgot" category. *Sigh*

I'm so glad you reached your goal! Really, it's just fabulous!

Erin the Innocent said...

Congratulations Lori! That's fantastic :)

Rosie said...

Lori, I was going to give you a check at the get together. I'm going to email Holly and help her out. Sorry for being such a lunkhead.