Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thirteen Books/Series I Can Read Over And Over


  1. Promises Linger, Promises Keep, and Promises Prevail by Sarah McCarty.
  2. The Heart of Devin MacKade by Nora Roberts.
  3. The In Death Series by JD Robb.
  4. The Sheik and the Runaway Princess by Susan Mallery.
  5. Marcelli Sisters series by Susan Mallery.
  6. The Chesapeake Bay/Quinn brothers series by Nora Roberts.
  7. Desert Rogue series by Susan Mallery (Sheiks, sigh).
  8. My Sunshine and Phantom Waltz by Catherine Anderson.
  9. Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard.
  10. A Game of Chance by Linda Howard.
  11. Midnight Rose by Shelby Reed.
  12. Her Best Friend's Lover, Always Yours, No Longer Mine, and His Christmas Cara by Shiloh Walker.
  13. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.





7 People Gabbed:

Erin the Innocent said...

Mine is about books too. *g* I mentioned you in it Anne. *Innocent look*

Anne said...

Hmmmm.... there's something about that "innocence" that's making me go over there and check this out. *G*

Ann said...

Cool list. So far I've only read 3 and 13, but they're both books I could reread. Happy TT.

May said...

I used to reread Mr. Perfect, but neither of the LH books you named are my favorites. I adore All The Queen's Men and Chance's brother's book though.

As for Shiloh...I probably should read THAT book.

Tempest Knight said...

Oh, I love Shiloh Walker's books! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... some of those titles look familiar.

:oD

Anonymous said...

You've made me curious about these books and now I'm going to have to add them to my "To Be Read" list. I think I have a 100 books on it already! :)