Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen+ Celebrity Males That Float My Boat (In
No Particular Order)



1. James Blake










































2. Victor Webster




























3. Dermot Mulroney


























4. The Rock



























5. Andy Garcia


























6. Luke Wilson





















7. Ryan Phillippe



















8. Johnny Depp






















9. Brad Pitt.



























10. George Clooney.


























11. Colin Farrell



























12. Jeff Gordon


























13. John Cusack.













14. Michael Vartan
15. Orlando Bloom













16. Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill, baby!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


12 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

Ah, *sigh* Andy, Luke and the Rock! but, *poking around* where's the guy from the Mummy? Omar something or other. I think he should be in here. And Sam Elliot? Couldn't you have gotten him to narrate the names at least? *G* Seriously though, that man has an incredible voice.

Thank you for the eye candy this am!

Stacy~ said...

Sarah, I think you mean Oded Fehr, and yes, he definitely belongs on this list. Great selection you've got here. I'm going to add Gerard Butler and Clive Owen, oh and Josh Bernstein.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stacy! Oded. That's it.
I can never remember that man's name (must be because I'm admiring his fine form every time) and have to look him up on the movie credits every time.

I have to go look up Clive Owen and Josh Bernstien now. Yeah! More eye candy! *G*

Jennifer B. said...

You guys are making me feel old. LOL And out of the entertainment loop. Sigh. *g*

But they are nice to look at, definitely.

Erin the Innocent said...

mmmmm Dermot Mulroney

*sigh*

Lori said...

LOL - I agree with Jen, feeling old, but loving the list. And laughing. Stacy, you and Josh Bernstein! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy list! But you all better back off my Clive and Gerard, I'm not about to share!

LA Day said...

Ummm, Jeff Gordon. My all-time favorite. He's such a hottie and a new daddy now too.

Go 24!

Rowena said...

Oh snap! LOVE THIS LIST A WHOLE LOT THANKS FOR SHARING THE WEALTH!!!

Mailyn said...

LOVE Victor Webster! I miss that silly sci-fi he used to be on. Kudis on Ryan, Colin, Johnny and The Rock

Holly said...

YUM! with the exception of Johnny Depp (never have understood his appeal) I'm with you 100%.

Marg said...

There is some very tasty eye candy there indeed!