Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm in trouble

I got this email yesterday, and then heard about it at last night's MCTC practice...

Hey Lori,

Today was a very slow day at work. So I decided to do a google search on MCTC. After going like 10 pages in, I came across a blog. After reading about someone's sick husband (hope he feels better) to my surprise I see about halfway down the screen a posting with the words "Shhhhh....don't tell" and one of our new songs up on this site. I thought at first, "who is this and how did they get the song?". When I realized it was you, I had to laugh. I read the posted comments and was pleased that it is being received well. Nothing like stirring up a little hype before it comes out. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Just know that I know what you did.

David

My secret was so not safe with him! Stinker! By the time I got home from working yet another 11 hour day, the entire band knew that I had posted a song off the new album. Oops :) So now they know my secret. I'm giving their songs away *g*. No, guys, not all of 'em. And Anne, isn't it nice that David (MCTC's drummer) was concerned about Bob!

7 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

Too funny! You got stalked!

I truly enjoyed the song, too, so you can tell them the hype is good. :P

Anne said...

uh-oh. LOL Looks like David found us. I know that sometimes your Bob stops by and leaves a message, but who knew we'd have more than one MCTC band member drop by? Too cool.

And David, if you read this, thank you. It was very nice of you to wish Bob well. He's slowly getting there. :^)

Anne said...

Oh, and Lori... they really can't be upset that you're sharing the good stuff with us. Makes us all anxious to buy the CD. MCTC so totally rocks *G*

Anonymous said...

Yep, a drummer with web expirence. Too scary. Ladies, MCTC thanks you for all your kind words and support. I'm sure once the CD is done, Lori (The keeper of MCTC) will tell you all how to get your hands on one. Anne, I'm glad to hear your husband is slowly getting there. My best wishes to all of you. And you are right, we weren't mad at all. We all thought it was pretty funny.

All the best,
David - MCTC Drummer.

Lori said...

Thanks Holls and Anne!

Rosie said...

Gotcha! I got a chuckle out of all this.

reviewer said...

LMAO! You are in deep dodo now, lol