Friday, January 12, 2007

Weekend Plans

Well, the weekend is here. This went by VERY fast... almost too fast for me.

  1. Work on finishing When Petals Fall to meet my self-imposed deadline.
  2. Watch the new Daughtry video on VH1. Info on that here.
  3. If I get done with edits early (pfft, yeah right!) then I'm going to read. Oh, how I miss reading. My TBR pile is HUGE and I can't wait to get started but only as a reward for finishing edits.

What are your plans? Anything fun? Share please, so I can live vicariously through your pleasure

2 People Gabbed:

Linda said...

My plans are the same as every day - read a new book and walk the dogs. LOL

Linda

Lori said...

Basketball games for both boys, schlepping thekid to and fro' bar mitzvahs (oh the joy of the 7th and 8th grade when you're Jewish!), and SLEEPING IN!!! Catch up on my review posts (The Stranger I Married) and finish reading Sun Kissed.