Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Release Day!!!

Woohoo! Taking Chase and The Gift are out at Samhain! I know how I'm spending this weekend. I'm hoping that these books will get me out of my reviewing slump. I have read about 10 books in the last 3 weeks, and they were almost all fantastic. I just haven't felt like writing any of them up.

So... if you happen to pick up any of these and wonder about them, they are worth it! Maybe I'll write up something about them. Maybe not.
Fatal Burn by Lisa Jackson
Final Scream by Lisa Jackson
To Find You Again – Maureen McKade
Summer Breeze – Catherine Anderson
Out of the Storm – JoAnn Ross
Dangerous Waters – Amy J Fetzer
Acts of Honor – Vicki Hinze
Shades of Grey – Vicki Hinze
Hot Night – Shannon McKenna
Fully Engaged – Catherine Mann
Cold as Ice - Anne Stuart

Oh, and I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, happy Thanksgiving.

4 People Gabbed:

Rowena said...

Whoa that's a load of books you got there...some of those books I've heard of while others I haven't..I'll be adding these to my list, thanks for the pimps Lori! ;)

And you too have a good Thanksgiving!

Anne said...

Wow, Lori. You've got a lot of reading time on your hands... lucky girl. I can't say as I'll be buying the ebooks that just came out, but I've got Catherine Anderson, Lisa Jackson, and Catherine Mann on my list to get from the library when I actually get time to read.

Anne Stuart was a BUST for me. Too much narrative. I much prefer dialog in my books and learning things through the eyes and ears of the H & H, not through narrative. *sigh* Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I'm about 3/4 through Black Ice right now. I wish she'd use condoms in her sex scenes but I do like the edgy way she writes.

And thanks! I hope you enjoy Taking Chase. The Gift is in my TBR file too.

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked out the ebooks yet this week. I can't wait for print releases next Tuesday, I must have about 6 books I want to buy. Thanks for the tip though.

I've read most of those books on your list. They were all good reads!