Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Faith Hill Shows Her True Colors

On Monday's CMA (Country Music Association) awards, five ladies were up for female vocalist of the year: Sara Evans, Gretchen Wilson, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, and newcomer Carrie Underwood. Carrie Underwood won, and this was Faith Hill's reaction. She said it was a joke, but it sure as hell didn't look like one. She got caught on camera being the total bitch we know she is underneath her "sweet" veneer.

Ugh. I'm disgusted.

Check out her reaction below. She thought she won, but she didn't. This is a textbook example of a SORE LOSER.




Second Version-- Full version of award presentation. Ugh.

4 People Gabbed:

Amie Stuart said...

Bad spirited maybe but I don't blame her in a way. I can't stand Carrie Underwood.

Anne said...

I hear ya on that Amie as I'd have preferred Sara Evans to win. : )

Amie Stuart said...

Either Sara or Gretchen WIlson. To be honest, I got bored and only watched the first hour. Had I known....I would have stuck around =)

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch, but when reading entertainment news online saw her apology. I figured it was press exaggerating until I saw the actual clip. What was she thinking? That was blatant, no accident, and the worst case of sore loser I've seen in some time.