Friday, October 27, 2006

Catching Up...

Hi all,

Sorry I've been absent but I'll try to catch you all up.

First, I sent my first three chapters of When Petals Fall out to publishers and an agent or two... some that requested them, and others whom I wanted to query.

So now I wait.
Wait.
Wait.
And wait some more. LOL I'll let you know how it all goes.

It was my birthday last Thursday. I turned 36. Blech. Birthdays after the age of 25 suck great big hairy donkey balls. LOL This weekend is my MUCH DESERVED all about me birthday weekend where I do nothing and everyone caters to my every whim. Two of my online friends sent me chocolate cakes... one with bettercreme frosting and one with chocolate frosting... DELICIOUS... thank you to the Lori's from Sarah's group MUAH!

Someone needs to glue Rush Limbaugh's mouth shut... he's such a fuckwad. Seriously. He talks about Michael J. Fox's commercial when his shaking/tremors from his Parkinson's disease was extremely severe and how Mr. Fuckwad thinks that MJF was faking. Excuse me???? Faking? Why on God's green earth would anyone do something like that? They wouldn't... but Mr. Fuckwad had nothing better to talk about so he opened his big fucking yap when he should have kept it SHUT. Fuckwad, fuckwad, fuckwad. ACK. Rant over. *G*

So tell me, what's going on in your world??

3 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

OMG!!! I couldn't believe him. I heard his little rant. He said, "He either forgot to take his medicine this morning or he's a really good actor." What an asshole.

As for the other... I was sorry I couldn't get you buttercreme, since I knew that's what you really wanted, but at least Lori H was able to send it to you :)

So, happy birthday again! I wish you nothing but joy, happiness and lots of chocolate cake...

Oh, and I was gonna post this, but you beat me to a post, so not to rain on your MJF rant... visit this link. It's hilarious! Thanks to Holly for this one!

A new Slinky Song on YouTube

Anonymous said...

Well cake makes every day better. Happy belated birthday and good luck on your submission!

And yes, Limbaugh should stick to talking about what he knows - like how to get prescription medication through the mail. He's a windbag.

Ann said...

OOOoooooOOOOooooh! Congrats on the submissions!! I'm nail-biting with ya!

And Happy belated B-day!