Sunday, September 24, 2006

Books on my TBR list

I did the Amazon thing, browsed, and found a whole slew of books on my TBR list for the next few months. Cripes, there are so many! This does not include ebooks from Ellora's Cave and/or Samhain Publishing.
(Bolded items are definite reads)

Ladies' Man- Suzanne Brockmann
Dirty Little Lies- Julie Leto
On The Edge- Pamela Britton
Night Heat- Brenda Jackson
Kiss of Darkness- Heather Graham
Love At First Bite- Sherrilyn Kenyon, et. al.
I'm In No Mood For Love- Rachel Gibson
I'm The Vampire, That's Why- Michelle Bardsley
Slave to Sensation- Nalini Singh
Tempting The Devil- Patricia Potter
Touch of Desire- Susan Spencer Paul
Hard Evidence- Pamela Clare
You Don't Know Jack- Erin McCarthy
Passionate Thirst- Cameron Dean
My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding- Sherrilyn Kenyon, et. al.
Dance Of The Gods- Nora Roberts(10/3)
Valley Of Silence (10/31)

Crazy Sweet (10/31)
Nine Lives- Sharon Sala
Deadly Gamble- Linda Lael Miller (11/1)
Pink Jinx- Sandra Hill
Knight of Darkness- Kinley MacGregor(11/1)
Thanksgiving- Janet Evanovich (11/1)
Whirlpool- Elizabeth Lowell(11/1)
Moon Swept- Rebecca York (11/7)
Gifts Of Love- Lisa Kleypas/Kay Hooper(11/1)
Gambler's Woman- Jayne Ann Krentz (11/1)
Dangerous Deception- Beverly Barton (11/1)
Cold As Ice- Anne Stuart(11/1)
Texas Rain- Jodi Thomas(11/7)
Drop Dead Gorgeous- Linda Howard(11/28)
Eye Of Heaven- Marjorie M. Liu(11/28)
Under The Wire- Cindy Gerard (11/28)
Without A Sound- Carla Cassidy(12/5)
Harmon's Way- Lora Leigh(12/5)
Rough & Ready- Sandra Hill (12/5)
Surviving Demon Island- Jaci Burton(12/26)
Shadow Dance- Julie Garwood (12/26)
Sun Kissed- Catherine Anderson(1/2)
Demon Angel- Meljean Brook (1/2)
Speak No Evil- Allison Brennan(1/30)
Dead and Dateless- K. Raye (1/30)
The Dream Hunter- Sherrilyn Kenyon (2/6)
See No More- Allison Brennan(2/27)

Any of these on your list?

6 People Gabbed:

Rosie said...

There's several on here I've read or will be reading, but when you see them all listed...Crikey that's alot of books!

Dev said...

Yes, there's a lot here I want to read ~ My TBR just keeps getting bigger and instead of reading things from it, I'm always finding new things to add to it. If you don't hear from me after New Years, please send someone over to dig me out from under the pile.

Lori said...

I've already read On the Edge. Loved Adam! If you haven't already bought it, I'll stick it in the mail to you tomorrow. Lemme know :)

Actually, the new Rachel Gibson, Tara Janzen, Catherine Anderson, and Erin McCarthys are the only ones that jumped out as being on my TBR. Oh and the Anne Stuart. But I know I can get that one from JB *bg* The rest, meh...

Lori said...

Ack! How did I miss the new Cindy Gerard! Must have!

Lori said...

OK, forgot to say, I already read Ladies Man, too *g* Shutting up now.

Kristie (J) said...

Yes to a number of them
already have/read/loved Slave to Sensation
others I WANT
Hard Evidence
Crazy Sweet
Cold as Ice
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Under the Wire