Tuesday, September 26, 2006

41 Questions...

I stole this from Holly...

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Sometimes. When we were at Knott’s, I closed my eyes on the way UP on the Xcelerator. That thing goes up with something like 3 Gs. OK, I just checked. It's 82 mph in 2.3 seconds through a 205-foot ascent and immediate descent at a 90-degree angle. Damn straight I closed my eyes. But it was really fun :)

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
It’s been a few years. I think my youngest was about 6 or 7 when we took him. Jeff wanted to go last year when he had his broken knee and couldn’t snowboard LOL. I just wanted to know how he was gonna get back up the hill, because I was NOT dragging him back up!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Definitely with Bob. After more than 20 years, I don’t do well sleeping alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t think so, but it’s hard to say.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I’d like to think so. I was a music major originally, so I’m musically creative, I know that. And lately I’ve been bitten by the Martha Stewart bug (I made my own napkin rings, not illegally traded stock *g*).

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yeah, but it’s moot now, since he’s a free man. I just hope he and Robert Blake have some justice down under when it’s their time.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
If I had to pick, Jennifer, but I’d say, at this point, who the hell would want Brad anyway?

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
I don’t have any ex’s. Bob was my first.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I’m awful LOL.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I don’t think so.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like the commercial where the guy is doing all these super stunts on his way to work - jumping out of cars, jumping through glass windows, etc. He finally gets to work, sits down in the boardroom and the assistant hands him a cup of coffee. He takes a sip and he burns his tongue. It's very funny. Although I'm darned if I can remember what the commercial is for right now. LOL!

13. What are you allergic to?
I had allergy testing once and the doc told me I was allergic to chocolate, cats and chili pepper. My response? Oh well, too bad, cause I’m not giving any of those up!

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run red lights?
Nope. I’m definitely one of those people that would get caught by the cop hiding behind the corner.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, but I’m not telling!

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Neither. Go Dodger Blue!

17. Have you ever been ice skating?
Yup. I used to be pretty good, too. But it’s been a lotta years : )

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I remember them pretty frequently. Usually I remember the spider/bug dreams – the one where they’re crawling all over me. Bob says I’ve been waking him up with those for the past 20 years with that one, batting at my face and whimpering.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Last night with my hubby while we were “doing it” on the couch trying not to wake up the kids.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Oh yeah. Easy. A Day in the Life, Hard Day's Night, Day Tripper, Long & Winding Road, Eleanor Rigby... Ask for more than 5 to see if you can challenge some people....

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I’m stealing Holly’s - My children are driving me insane...I need a vacation!

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely. It’s what happened with Bob.

23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
Yeah, but only cause I read Holly’s blog LOL.

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always.

25. What cell service do you use?
Cingular.

26. Do you like sushi?
Ick. No.

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
No, thank goodness. Although, given the number of times that Bob drove us around totally shit-faced in college (imagine about 8 drunk people crammed into a 1970s Capri), it’s a miracle that I wasn’t the fatality myself. Thank goodness that we got over that… real fast once college was over.

28. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a short nightgown. Occasionally my birthday suit *g*

29. Been caught stealing?
Yes. In elementary school, I tried to steal a lip gloss from Sav-On and got caught. My folks got called and everything. Imagine the humiliation for an 11 year old girl. I do believe that was the point, of course. Oh, and my mom caught me trying to swipe a pack of gum from the grocery store once. She made me take it up to the manager and apologize. That totally sucked! Gee, I sound like a delinquent. Honest, I wasn't!

30. What shoe size do you wear?
I used to be a 7. Then I had 2 kids. Now I’m either a 7 ½ or an 8, depending on the shoe. (refer to # 21 here)

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
I think the closest I’ve come to hate is George W. But since I don’t know him personally, I don’t suppose I can say that I hate him, so I guess I’d have to say no.

32. Classic Rock or Rap?
Classic Rock. No choice here.

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I can’t think of a single one.

34. Are you a virgin?
Well, I’m about the closest thing there is to one LOL. I’ve only ever been with my hubby.

35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
Duh. Hasn’t everyone when they were about 8?

36. What food do you find disgusting?
Raw Oysters. Slimy stuff. Blech.

37. Do you sing in the shower?
Umm… sometimes.

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
hehe… yep.

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
I’m ashamed to say that I have. But not in the last several years.

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
You betcha.

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No, never. Dang, that must really hurt! Why do guys do that stuff?

2 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

LMAO! I was cracking up at this!

#12 ~ You can't remember? LOLOL

#19 ~ Sounds soooo familiar. You see why I need a vaca now?

#20 ~ I could name five more if you like..I lurrve the Beatles. ;)

#21 ~ Amen, sister! Want to sneak away to Hawaii for awhile?

#23 ~ Hee hee

#33 ~ None at all

#41 ~ Uh..yeah, why do GUYS do that stuff? LOL

I'm glad you stole this, I liked reading your answers. :)

Kris said...

okay Lori. I'm stealing this. :D