Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Karen's Blog

No, Karen S was not shut down. She just moved. I don't have the new URL yet, so I can't tell ya where. I'm pretty sure the reason for the move is that she got tired of some of the shit that was going down there (and some of the unpleasant visitors) and decided to start over elsewhere. Can't blame her there.

Karen, I know you're out there, and I will find you. *snicker*

*UPDATE* I found her. She's still around. I had to search high and low, but I found her. Have you found her yet?

4 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

Wow! Things got that bad? I've never been privvy to the behind the scenes stuff. NEVER! Wahhhh!

Let me know where you find her, please!

Kristie (J) said...

No - I looked for her but couldn't find her. Any hints on how to go about looking?

Anonymous said...

I can't find either.

Linda said...

I couldn't find her either, so have resorted to sending her an email requesting the link. I enjoy her comments soooo much, it will be like going through withdrawal until I read her again. *grin*