Monday, June 12, 2006

Lifted by your prayers…

My heartfelt thanks to all of you for your prayers and your thoughts. There really is power in that tide of loving thoughts and I let it carry me throughout a truly difficult week.

A special thank you to my friend Anne, for keeping our online friends informed and for being only a phone call away anytime day or night. You are a true friend.

My family is moving forward now. I’m not yet home, but will be in another day or two. There, I will rest. Then lose myself in the everyday adventures my toddler and I enjoy. Time will take care of the rest.

Thank you. Again. Words will never express my gratitude for your kind messages and your prayers.

Jennifer

1 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

I know that once you can hold your husband and son close to your heart, you will feel more soothed, if nothing else. Big hugs to you and your family.