Thursday, May 04, 2006

American Idol- 05/03/06

So, Paris is gone. I figured she would go before Elliott but you know he's gonna be the one gone next week. It would be SWEET to see Katharine go, but it ain't gonna happen. Not yet anyway. I'm hoping the final two comes down to Chris and Taylor with Chris winning the whole thing, but Katharine is the one factor that could change all that. I must admit to voting a million times for Chris and a few times for Taylor. Normally Taylor's dancing and all that wigs me out, but when he sang Play That Funky Music White Boy (and did a fantastic job I might add), the freaky dancing thing seemed very fitting. And I have always thought he was attractive in his own way, but in his formal attire singing the Beatles, yowza! He looked great! Must have been the purple shirt

What did you think of this week's results? Was it what you expected?

2 People Gabbed:

Nikki said...

I don't like Katharine. I don't know why but I don't. Her voice is pretty but I just don't know what it is the rubs me wrong.

I vote for Chris every week. I want him to win so, so bad. I have wanted him to win since the tryouts. I remember his wife and all the sweet stuff she said about him being there for her but now it is his turn. I have watched every season of Idol and this is the first time I have voted.


Elliot gets better every week. He is the surprise of the season for me.

Taylor is great. If he wins the whole thing I think maybe I could live with it.

This week: Elliot goes home
Then Kat. Final two Chris and Taylor. Chris wins (please!)

Joni said...

I wish I could say I like Elliot, but there's just something about him that doesn't do IT for me...he needs to have a bit more spunk sometimes than the same ol, same ol stuff...but I do have to say he did a wonderful job with the second song during Elvis week - Trouble! I think they were once again a bit too harsh on Katharine, especially on the second song "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You!" Taylor did a great job on the second song better than first "In The Ghetto!" and last but not least Chris blew me away as usual...I melted when he sang "Suspicious Minds!" I can't decide if it should be Elliot or Katharine to go this week...I'm thinking it will be Katharine after the applause Elliot pulled away with on both songs he sung! Oh, one more thing...I wonder if Taylor has ever gotten his nuts pinched when he does those closed-legs dances? hahaha Nuff said! hahaha