Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Made A Boo-Boo

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering where everyone was and what I did to piss people off... no one had been to my blog in DAYS.. or so I thought until
Gail let me know that her posts were awaiting moderation. I was like.. Moderation? So I go and check it out and lo and behold I realize I, um, accidently clicked something I shouldn't have while playing with stuff I knew nothing about on this blogger. *wry grin* Oops!

But I fixed it... no more moderating crap. This is a place to speak freely and say whatever the hell we want about whatever the hell we want. Like George on Seinfeld says, "We're back, baby!!" LOL

3 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

Oops! I thought it seemed a little dead around here!

Karen Scott said...

Aahhh I wondered why at least one of my posts hadn't shown up!

Anne said...

Yep... I had a dumbass moment. LOL Sorry about that everyone. : )