Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday Inn by Shelby Reed



Well, this Ellora's Cave holiday novella came out today and I was one of the first in line to buy it. Why? Because I absolutely LOVE Shelby Reed and her books! Also, because I had to see just what wonderful gift Shelby bestowed upon us this time.... and it WAS a gift.

I won't go into a summary because I don't want to ruin the story, but here's the blurb:


Hot sex with a perfect stranger isn't exactly how Anna Stafford plans to spend Christmas Eve. But when a freak blizzard throws a handsome, mysterious motorcyclist into her path and the only available shelter from the storm is a tiny motel room in the middle of nowhere, Anna and the biker find themselves sharing more than just a room…and ultimately more than the searing pleasure a few uninhibited hours affords them. For Jesse Proffitt is a man running from pain, and soon he will learn that Anna's touch is a balm to his broken heart, and love, the truest gift of all.

Shelby, once again, delivers a poignant romance that is absolutely breath-taking, heart-warming, and heart-wrenching that had me smiling with the wonderful Jesse and Anna, and crying with them too. You have got to read this book! It's a fantastic tale of two people who find each other in the midst of a storm and heal each other with a little bit of help from some magic at the Holiday Inn.

If you're interested reading this amazing holiday story, here's where you can find it:
http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=1-4199-0477-9

4 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on Shelby's books. She's a fantastic writer -- always on my TO BUY AS SOON AS A NEW BOOK IS RELEASED list! :)
PS: WTG on finishing your ms!!

Sam said...

I love Shelby's books - I have ALL of them, and you're right - this one is a gem!!!

Anonymous said...

I have this in my TBR pile. Can't wait to reward myself with it!

Anne said...

Shelby's books NEVER disappoint and the day they come out, I'm in line to get it and plop myself down to read the ENTIRE thing.

PS. Thanks Paisley-- it was a rought job finishing the MS, but it is now done *g* YAY!