Sunday, November 13, 2005

Poll Results From 11/06/05-11/12/05

The results from last week's poll are:

Cheyenne McCray 10
Titania Ladley 10
Ann Wesley-Hardin 9
Tawny Taylor 9
Charlene Teglia 5
Tielle St. Clare 5
Judy Mays 5
Arianna Hart 3
Claire Thompson 3

Thank you all for voting!

This week's poll is up and on it are:

Jaid Black
Jory Strong
Lorie O'Clare
Michelle M. Pillow/Mandy M. Roth
Rachel Bo
Dominique Adair
Katherine Kingston
Angela Knight
Joy Nash
Ashleigh Raine

Voting will end promptly at 8:00 p.m. CDT on Saturday, 11/19/05. Happy voting!

Next week's poll will include:
Elisa Adams
Julia Templeton
Shelby Reed
Christine Warren
Dakota Cassidy
Myra Nour
Madison Hayes
Lisa Renee Jones
Sally Painter
Elizabeth Lapthorne

Have a great week everyone!

12 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

*poking head out from under desk*

Wow! I'm speechless and thrilled to have gotten so many votes! Thanks everyone!

Karen Scott said...

I voted for you Ann!

That was closer than I exected Anne! It was quite hard to choose this time cuz I like Chey and Titania a lot too!

This week's vote wont be so hard for me though!

Anne said...

It was a very close week and I'm very glad to see it. I can't wait to see the results of this week's poll.. and next week's. LOL They're all so fun!

Ann said...

Thanks, Karen!

Anne, keep up the good work on your WIP! Amost there.

Anne said...

Thanks Ann! It's so much harder than it seems when you've got a day job and family that take up your time. Making time to write for me this week has to be a necessity because I want to get this book finished and I'm so very close. Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. It means a lot!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing Claire Thompson rise in these talented ranks. She writes so well, builds solid characters with depth and brings just the right emotional touch to BDSM.

This poll is fun and interesting Anne!

Anne said...

Jenn, Claire Thompson has a book coming out this week a a matter of fact at Ellora's Cave... so enjoy!

Sam said...

I am feeling seriously unloved right now - but I love the authors you posted, lol, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up!

Ann said...

Hey Sam, squeaky wheels and all that. I whined and Anne put me up there, much to my week-long fright.

BTW, I always loved that title of yours Phallus from Dallas. Makes me laugh every time I see it!

Anne said...

Your turn is coming Sam... let me look here... You're up in two weeks as a matter of fact according to my poll log. So just keep your eyes peeled : ) There are SO MANY authors at EC to list! Eventually I might get them all.... then again, I might not. LOL

Sam said...

Awww!!! Thanks you guys (Us Leos are So insecure, LOL)

The title is from Ciarra Sims - she used it on a chat list one day as the example of a title she'd never use. So of course I had to make her use it, and I started the story and sent it to her as a 'he said, she said' tale. And it worked!

Ann said...

wow! What a great idea! That must've been a hoot to write!