Sunday, November 06, 2005

Poll Results From 10/30/05-11/05/05

Woo hooo!!!! We have a three-way tie!!!!!

The results from last week's poll are:

S. L. Carpenter 12
Reese Gabriel 12
Chris Tanglen 12
CJ Burton 8
R. Casteel 4
J. W. McKenna 2

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

This week's poll is up and running to include:

Charlene Teglia
Tawny Taylor
Cheyenne McCray
Mackenzie McKade
Judy Mays
Titania Ladley
Ann Wesley-Hardin
Arianna Hart
Tielle St. Clare
Claire Thompson


Voting will end promptly on Saturday, 11/12/05, at 8:00 p.m. CDT.
Happy Voting!!

Next week's poll will be: Who is your favorite Ellora's Cave author? #5

Jaid Black
Jory Strong
Lorie O'Clare
Michelle M. Pillow/Mandy M. Roth
Rachel Bo
Dominique Adair
Katherine Kingston
Angela Knight
Joy Nash
Ashleigh Raine

Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by!

5 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

You're welcome Cheyenne! I'm going to TRY to give all the authors a chance but EC has so darn many! LOL It'll take a while until I'm done with the polls. : ) Thanks for stopping by!

Karen Scott said...

Anne, is JW Mckenna allowed to vote for himself twice?

I just reader Scott Carpenter and Sahara Kelly's book Haunting Love Alley, and I gotta say, it was definitely different!!

I spent most of the book with my mouth hanging open, if I can get up the energy, I may just review it!

Anne said...

You're so naughty Karen, but you are entitled to your opinion. I haven't read any of his stuff so I don't know if I'd like it or not.

What's the hype on the SL and Sahara book? FILL ME IN! LOL

Karen Scott said...

Shall, we just say, some of the stuff in it, was just really close to real life, and sometimes real life aint that pretty. *g*

Anne said...

Cool! Welcome Charlie! I love Tawny's books.. as I love so many of the EC authors. : )