Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'll Be Away

I'll be away for a short time (a week, maybe two). Why? Because I need to finish my book. *sigh* Enough procrastinating already Anne.. GET YOUR ASS MOVING! I'm only 3-4 chapters away from my bare bones first draft being complete... and I MUST FINISH IT! No more letting me psych myself out... nope. Gonna do it and get over with.

So, I'll continue on with the polls and the info regarding that, but that'll be it for a while. So until later, take care, be safe, be sassy, wreak lots of havoc, and keep voting! : )

3 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

Good luck, Anne!

Lori said...

Yee haw! Can't wait, Anne!

Lori

Karen Scott said...

Julie Garwood's advice to aspiring authors is not to just talk about it, but to do it, so I think you're doing the right thing. You go girl!