Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Book Gods are Smiling Down on Me

I feel so fortunate. In the past couple weeks, I've won several books. So a big thank you to all, and I may be spreading the love soon :)

Pitch Black from Leslie Parrish (on Twitter)


First Come Twins from Helen Brenna on Riding With the Top Down



Daring Time by Beth Kery from Leah Braemel



and just today...


Surrender of a Siren by Tessa Dare on the Plotmonkeys!

Woohoo!! I loved the first book, Goddess of the Hunt, and cannot wait to read the second one.

Thank you to all these wonderful women, who not only write fantastic books, but also hold all these wonderful contests! You make it so easy for us book-buying fiends to stay devoted, and willing to always go out there to pimp this one and to buy the next one.

3 People Gabbed:

Christine said...

Surrender Of A Siren!!!!! OOOOooh read that one first. I want to hear how much you love it.

Thankfully the rest of us only have to wait a week or so for it. I can't wait.

Congrats on your winnings! :)

Lori said...

I know!! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I love Leslie Parrish's series! I'm pretty sure Pitch Black is book 2 (FYI)

Congrats on the loot you've won!