Friday, August 28, 2009

Later days, folks... we're saying bye for now

Hey all,

We want to let you know that Let's Gab will be taking a break. We're all fine, but with everything going on in our lives, it seems like the appropriate time for us to take a break from something, and Let's Gab is it.

Anne is busy working on polishing up several manuscripts, and Kate is busy working on her first manuscript and taking care of the cutest baby in the world.

Having said all that, you'll still see JenniferB and Lori over at I Just Finished Reading... and we'll tweak the format there a little. You'll likely see some non-review-type posts over there going forward, but we'll keep most of the focus on books.

And, as always, Lori will continue posting about her family's escapades at Living in the House of Testosterone.

Thanks - it's been a blast!

9 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

I totally understand that y'all need a break, but I hope you'll come back in the future. I'll miss Let's Gab!

nath said...

Awww, too bad! Hope to see you guys soon again!!

Linda said...

Rats! This has been a great way to keep up with y'all. I've been posting so seldom on my blog that I was thinking of asking to join yours. uh Guess not! heh heh

Just don't delete this blog like I did my previous one. Big Mistake.

Hope you're back soon.

Marg said...

I will miss your blogging! Hopefully it is is just a temporary break.

Jennifer B. said...

Linda - Just put your post(s) up at I Just Finished Reading! You're able to do that, right?

Lauren Dane said...

Well, I understand and all, but I'll miss the site!

Christine said...

Have a restful and rewarding break and I look forward to your return here on Let's Gab.

Cindy said...

Hey Lori! I liked Hold Still too. Glad you enjoyed it!

johnny ray said...

I understand, I also have many that need to be polished. Have a good break.